1. Characteristics of polypropylene fiber fabric Polypropylene is the lightest of all fiber for clothing. It is a fiber that floats on the water surface (specific gravity is about 0.91g/cm3), but its strength is very good, so it is widely used in clothing. application. The characteristics of polypropylene fabric are:
(1) Polypropylene is one of the light-weight fabrics, and its weight is only 3/5 of cotton. Therefore, it is suitable for fabrics for winter clothing, ski clothing, mountaineering clothes, etc. It can also be used to make ropes, fishing nets, filter cloths, etc.
(2) Polypropylene fabric has very low hygroscopicity, and its moisture regain rate is regarded as 0%. Therefore, its clothing is famous for its quick drying, very cool, and no shrinkage. However, the comfort is poor and the dyeability is also poor. Since the polypropylene film is easily broken in the direction perpendicular to the stretching, it is often used on the banding.
(3) The strength and wear resistance of the polypropylene fabric are very good, and the garment is firm and durable.
(4) Polypropylene fabric is corrosion resistant, but not resistant to heat, light, and aging.
(5) Polypropylene fabric has good stability to inorganic acid and alkali, and has poor stability to organic solvents.
2. Polypropylene fabrics of polypropylene fiber fabrics are purely spun, blended and interwoven. Among them, blended fabrics and blended fabrics are often blended with cotton fibers, such as C/Cotton cloth, C/Cotton hemp yarn, and pure polypropylene fabric. It is represented by a parry coat.
(1) Parili velvet coat is a wool-like fabric woven from the original liquid dyed polypropylene terry yarn. It has a unique face terry style, bright and beautiful color, light and warm, and strong hair. Its biggest advantage is easy to wash. Quick and dry, good quality and cheap. Suitable for youth clothes and children's coats.
(2) The propylene/cotton hemp yarn is woven with C/cotton 65/35 blended yarn, which has strong and durable wear resistance, good appearance and good dimensional stability. Use it as a military raincoat, mosquito net, etc.
(3) C / cotton cloth
Polypropylene is the trade name of polypropylene fiber, which is a fiber obtained by polymerization and melt spinning of propylene as a raw material. Polypropylene officially began industrial production in 1957, and is a rising star in synthetic fiber. Because polypropylene has the advantages of simple production process, low cost, high strength and light relative density, polypropylene has developed rapidly. Polypropylene is currently the fourth largest variety of synthetic fibers.
The main physical and chemical properties of polypropylene
1. The longitudinal direction of the polypropylene is flat and smooth, and the cross section is circular.
2. The biggest advantage of density polypropylene is its light weight. Its density is only 0.91g/cm3, which is the lightest of the common chemical fibers.
3. The strong stretch polypropylene has high strength, large elongation, high initial modulus and excellent elasticity. Therefore, polypropylene has good wear resistance. In addition, the wet strength of polypropylene is basically equal to dry strength.
4. Hygroscopic and dyeable polypropylenes have little hygroscopicity and are almost non-hygroscopic, and the moisture regain under atmospheric conditions is generally close to zero. However, it has a wicking action and can transfer water vapor through the capillary in the fabric, and does not have any absorption by itself. The dyeability of polypropylene is poor, and the chromatogram is not complete, but the method of coloring the original liquid can be used to make up for the deficiency.
5. Acid-resistant and alkali-resistant polypropylene has good chemical resistance. In addition to concentrated nitric acid and concentrated caustic soda, polypropylene has good resistance to acid and alkali.
6. The light resistance and other polypropylene fibers have poor light resistance, poor thermal stability, easy aging, and are not resistant to ironing. However, it is possible to improve the anti-aging property by adding an anti-aging agent at the time of spinning. In addition, polypropylene has good electrical insulation, but it is easy to generate static electricity during processing.
Second, chemical fiber
(1) According to the source of the polymer
1 Recycled fiber: A chemical fiber made of natural polymers and chemically and mechanically prepared with the same chemical composition as the original polymer.
2 Synthetic fiber: A chemical fiber spun from a polymer obtained by artificial synthesis after a monomer made of low molecular weight such as petroleum, coal, natural gas, and some agricultural by-products.
(2) According to internal composition
1 Polyester fiber (PET): Polyethylene terephthalate fiber
2 polyamide fiber (PA)
3 polyacrylonitrile fiber (PAN)
4 polyvinyl formal fiber (PVA)
5 polypropylene fiber (PP)
6 PVC fiber
7 polyurethane fiber
(3) According to the morphological structure
Filament: The continuous thread processed from chemical fiber is not subjected to the cutting process. Also divided into monofilament, multifilament and textured yarn.
Short fibers: Chemical fibers are cut into short fibers of various lengths in post-processing.
Shaped fiber: refers to a chemical fiber with a special cross-sectional shape spun through a certain geometrical orifice.
4 composite fiber: a chemical fiber made by two or more polymers, or the same polymer having different properties, which is spun by a composite spinning method. It is divided into a side-by-side type, a sheath core type, and an island core.
5 Microfiber: refers to the fiber with a small density of monofilament, also known as microfiber.
According to the line density range, it can be further divided into:
Fine fiber (0.44~1.11dtex)
Ultrafine fiber (0.011ï½ž0.44dtex)
(4) by purpose
1 ordinary fiber
2 Special fiber: refers to chemical fiber with special physical and chemical structure, function or use, and some technical indicators are significantly higher than conventional fiber.
Including: 1. Fiber with special mechanical properties
2. Fibers with special thermal properties
3. Chemically stable fibers
4. Fibers with special physical properties
5. Fiber with special physical and chemical properties
6. Fibers with special biological properties
Such as: high temperature resistant fiber, radiation resistant fiber, high humidity high modulus fiber
Metal Flower Pot,Square Metal Plant Pots,Square Metal Pot,Square Metal Flower Pot
J AND F COMPANY LTD. , https://www.jnfgardening.com